DR. WAYNE M. WHALEN, D.C. ,FIACN, FICC
Dr Whalen has more than 40 years experience in the health care field, including 30 years in chiropractic. He is Board Certified in Chiropractic Neurology, a Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors, and an acknowledged expert in workers’ compensation.
He has extensive experience in treating a wide variety of patients, including weekend warriors, auto and whiplash injuries, work injuries, children and adults of all ages. We commonly see:
- Back injuries
- Neck pain
- Overuse syndromes
- Plantar fascia
- Jaw problems
- Shoulder and knee pain
- ... And much more!
Dr Whalen has been a leader in his profession, having served as President of the California Chiropractic Association, and he chaired the national chiropractic organization charged with developing treatment guidelines. He is published in the scientific literature on a variety of subjects, and remains active in professional volunteer activities. He was honored over his career as Student of the Year, New Doctor of the Year, Doctor of the Year (twice) and recently received the Charles and Betty Adams Lifetime Achievement Award from the California Chiropractic Association.
Listen to Dr. Whalen's radio interview
DR. MICHAEL HUBKA, D.C., FCCS(C)
- Bachelor of Science Biology and Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) Southern California University of Health Science 1988
- Saskatoon Chiropractic Residency, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Royal University Hospital University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CANADA
- 1994 FCCS (C) Board Certified Fellow of the College of Chiropractic Sciences (Canada)
- Associate Professor, School of Health Sciences International Medical University Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2012 – Pres.
- Head of IMU Chiropractic Centers International Medical University Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 1995-2004 Associate Professor Southern California University of Health Sciences Whittier, California, U.S.A.
- 1994 QME California Certificate #: 910685 Qualified Medical Evaluator Division of Worker’s Compensation Medical Unit
Dr. Hubka has extensive experience in treating injured workers as well as family practice and personal injury. He has been extensively published in the peer reviewed scientific literature, and has been in practice for nearly 30 years.